Singaporeans, We Must Have The Courage To Change
- Does this location in front of Block 160 carpark (junction of Sengkang East Way and Sengkang East Drive) belong to the constituency of Punggol East SMC? If it is, why are the pictures of the MPs of Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC staring at us?
- If it is in the constituency of Punggol East, what right does PAP have to display this banner?
- Who pays for the banner?
- Which government department/ institution allows such banners to be displayed?
- Why do I see faces of only PAP's MPs pictures in such banners all over Singapore?
- Why do I not see faces of WP's MPs pictures in Hougang or Aljunied?
- The only fear to fear is fear itself
- LKY is not God and all that come from PAP are not gospel truths
- We are too old to die young but our descendants are not. If we do not have enough alternative voices and strength in parliament to mitigate the harm being done to Singapore, it is not us but our children and our children's children who will pay the price and suffer
- The arrogance, callousness and hubris of "PAP Knows Best" are the roots of many evils manifesting Singapore now.
- The rubbish of Singapore being 1st World is a damned lie.
- The fact that Singapore is the only country where old folks in their 60's. 70's and even 80's need to work as cleaners in hawkers centres and have to pick paper cartons and aluminium cans in rubbish dumps to survive is a sad truth for all to see. It is a fookin' shame that my friends from Burma and PRC are telling me how screwed up Singapore is because such shame is rarely seen in their countries!
- The disparagement and derogation Singaporeans had of Philippines (Marcos era), Indonesia (Suharto and even Soekarno era) and other neighbours is coming to visit and bite us now. We used to speak of the corruption of such nations not knowing that we may be paying the same price now albeit in a more leegalise way. Atrocious salaries for ministers who failed and retired with pensions. Incoming ministers with such sense of granduer that they feel and commented that the obscene salaries they receive is insufficient to pay for their family time they sacrifice to serve the people! AIMgate.
Is it payback time for Singaporeans for the sins they committed in despising and looking down on others?
I'm already too old to die young.
Now let's hear the people sing!
With optimism in my damaged heart and for the good of my children and grandchildren, let's look forward to an encore in the early morning of 27 Jan 2013!