What Would They Not Do To Put Him In A Good Light?
- Who initiated the move to get Mdm Saleha to speak on PAP's stage?
- Is Mdm Saleha a member of PAP? If she is why is she not in "white"?
- Was Mdm Saleha treated to a meal of 'nasi padang' before her appearance?
- ministers' obscene salaries;
- expensive public housing;
- over-crowded trains and buses;
- crazy importation of foreigners;
- depressing wages and
- high inflation ???
If this is the best that PAP and Dr Chopstcks can do to win East Punggolites over, I think WP will create another political first in Singapore. Having broken the world record of beating PAP in a GRC, WP will make history again by beating the ruling party in a 4-cornered fight!
If Dr Koh needs a 80-year-old lady to appear on stage to say, "He is not sombong (Malay for proud). He is no yayapapaya. He is very caring of the old, and touches old people's hearts", PAP must have lost the plot and are digging the bottom of the barrel to get some!
I'll be at Block 183C, Rivervale Crescent by 7pm tonight to de-stress myself, have a good time listening to reasons why we need more alternative voices in parliament rather than the same old same old worshipping of the Chopsticks Eating Kuning Fish!